Export reported spam

Chadi

Is there any possiblity now, or future to export all reported spam that I've submitted?

Also, a search function (keyword) would be great.

Export:

Original copy (full body / headers) would be awesome

Is there any possiblity now, or future to export all reported spam that I've submitted?

???? You already received the spam prior to reporting it. Why would you want a second copy?

Also, a search function (keyword) would be great.

Export:

Original copy (full body / headers) would be awesome

Please pull up one of your Tracking URLs ... it is not the "original" that is stored, it is a version of the parsed result, and that's only available for a 'short' time .....

Why is this posted into the "Reporting Help" Forum section .. it would seem that this would be a "New Feature Request / Suggestion" type post ....

As Wazoo noted I can't imagine why you'd want to see all the spam you've reported but each to his/her own :-)

I have the option to view Past Reports. It isn't a download nor searchable but I can generally find what I'm looking for if I need to return to reports I've submitted.

I'm not sure if free users have the past reports tab. Can someone confirm?

Andrew

...I'm not sure if free users have the past reports tab. Can someone confirm?
Yes we do have that tab, touch tedious going back 10 at a time - when logged in and using http://members.spamcop.net/mcgi?action=sho...tory;offset=470 I can get back to my earliest saved report (just a few months ago). Not sure if it goes by number/volume or date/age.

Let me clarify.

I have a paid account and need to grab the reported spam info for legal reasons, someone is harassing me endlesslly, Comcast is doing nothing neither is the hosting provider who the mail is coming from as well.

I have a paid account and need to grab the reported spam info for legal reasons, someone is harassing me endlesslly, Comcast is doing nothing neither is the hosting provider who the mail is coming from as well.

I can't think of an simple means of achieving what you desire. Probably the easiest is to manually report each of the offending items and print the page which summarises the report immediately prior to submitting or go back to your past reports and print the information available by report.

Andrew

Having played the "legal' game a few too many times, I don't really follow the plan .... as I stated in Post #2 in this discussion, what exists is not a "true copy of the original" .... and even that 'description' could be easily argued into oblivion, as what does exist is only a copy of what you submitted to the parser, which is open to all kinds of arguments, debate, and challenges as to how close that was to "the original" .....

You might be able to use the existing "list of past reports" to possibly demonstrate a 'history' of events, but ... if that was challenged, exactly who do you think you're going to subpoena to testify as to the accuracy of the contents of your pleadings?

As you state that the actions are continuing, I'd suggest that you start making your case now, but actually packaging up "your originals" as part of that process. (But then again, I'm not a lawyer ...)

Archived