Unable to log into SpamCop.net

scr621

After losing everything on my hard drive & reintalling, all of a sudden I can't log into SpamCop.net.

I've configured my system (Win98 SE/Internet Explorer 6) to accept cookies etc. but all I get is the following message:

Login failed - your browser did not accept a cookie (check browser config or cookie-manager)

I'm at a complete loss here & have not been able to report any spam for days now :(

Can anyone here help me with this problem please?

After losing everything on my hard drive & reintalling, all of a sudden I can't log into SpamCop.net.

I've configured my system (Win98 SE/Internet Explorer 6) to accept cookies etc. but all I get is the following message:

Login failed - your browser did not accept a cookie (check browser config or cookie-manager)

This is not a Tutorial or a set of "How To ...." instructions, so moving this to the more appropriate Reporting Help Forum section ....

Not sure what exactly is being asked .. are you asking about how to set the various "Security Settings" in IE to allow cookies? You say you've done this, but then make no mention as to whether there is actually a cookie placed on your system or not. You make no mention of any other software installed, but ..... various cookie managers, anti-virus tools, "privacy protetion" tools, software firewalls, etc., etc., etc. could be involved ....

Archived