Forward problem, with attachment WEBMAIL

IE shows "Page cannot be displayed 64- host not available" when I click on "Forward".

I thought the accented characters in an attachment might be the problem, here's the attachment presentation...

---

Part(s): [spkr icon] 2 536062311-10- Asere qué bolá.mp3 [audio/mpeg] 6,741 KB [dl icon] [zip icon]

Download All Attachments (in .zip file)

---

I CAN redirect the email but not forward it.

The reason I thought it might be about the attachment name is... all the other actions with the attachment also fail... I can't click on the dl icon, the zip icon, or the Download all attachments hyperlink. All of them give me the same error 64 as the forward.

I know Spamcop has the ancient 2 MB limit on uploads, but AFAIK that isn't an issue with incoming mail, right?

tx for any tips

Richard

Looks like some of the same symptoms.

Of all the aspects of a 2MB limit... I vote the one that truly blows most ;-) .... is to simply blow up with navigation errors ... when you try to do anything with an incoming file!

... is there any maintenance at all happening to improve the system?? just wondering...

But the mail system DOES actually accept the large message... I am allowed to redirect it to another account... where I retrieve the attachment.

Maybe the admin did that in preference to simply dropping the attachment... and thereby opened up the error behavior. I'd agree that's better, if nothing else could be done ;-(.

tx

Richard

Archived