I accidently spammed blockbuster

sbcglobal.net' post='46997' date='Aug 30 2006, 07:02 PM']

I did not mean to click on the spam reporting system through Yahoo on Blockbuster. I wanted to put it inside of one of my folders. Is there any way you can undo that for me? Sincerely, Nancy Ann Sembarski

1. This post is not a tutorial on how to use the SpamCop Forum, so will be moved shortly by a moderator.

2. This post does not even seem to be about the SpamCop toolset at all, but rather Yahoo's tool, so should likely be moved to the Lounge.

3. I have no idea how to "unreport" the Yahoo reporting tool. I have never used it as I have all my spam picked up by the spamcop email server to be filtered out.

Thanks you've been really helpfull (not); however, you answered me to the best of your ability so therefore I have to give that much. I think I am going to quite this SpamCop thing. It seems useless to me! Thanks! Sincerely,

Nancy Ann Sembarski

Modertor Edit: once again, removed the font garbage so I could read this post.

sbcglobal.net' post='47000' date='Aug 30 2006, 07:23 PM']

Thanks you've been really helpfull (not); however, you answered me to the best of your ability so therefore I have to give that much. I think I am going to quite this SpamCop thing. It seems useless to me! Thanks! Sincerely,

Nancy Ann Sembarski

Using Yahoo's spam Tool is NOT using SpamCop. The 2 have absolutely nothing to do with each other. You have not even stated that you have a spamcop account. You would need to contact Yahoo about how to undo a Yahoo report.

P.S. I do not answer personal requests in email.

Quickly going to Yahoo, I think I figured out how to allow the messages through again. Open your webmail, click Options of the right side, Under spam, click Block Addresses, I would then assume you would select the blockbuster email address and click Remove Block.

Topic moved to the lounge.

Title does not relate to post - Possible language issue

Topic does not belong in the "How to Use Forums"

Appears to be a question about black listing in Yahoo mail, but hard to tell for sure.

I must say that the storyline on just how clicking on something on a Yahoo web page somehow translates to finding, registering, posting within the SpamCop.net support Forum (nevermind the wrong location, the decision to use funny fonts, and now making a Reply with nothing but a quote .... oh and let's not overlook the sarcastic response to someone that actually took the time to look something up and post a reply) ... well, it must be interesting ... just wish I could figure it out ....

Yes, I think I agree .. please "quite" doing what you're doing ....

sbcglobal.net' post='47000' date='Aug 31 2006, 07:23 AM']... I think I am going to quite this SpamCop thing. It seems useless to me! ...
If nothing else, you've certainly managed to advertize that email address. Assuming it is real, my own experiences with "posted" email addresses indicate it is about to receive a whole lot more spam in future. Is that what you intended?

Archived