login page

kobena

Such a pleasure to see the old login page again this morning.

Not so much because of the problems people had, inc. myself to an extent - good luck with those and thanks for your hard work Jefft et al. - as because the new system's login page just dazzled. So much white, empty space.

Old one, comfortable navy blue, was far easier on the eye. I didn't beta test so it's my own fault for not seeing this before, but maybe if others agree with me here spamcop would consider using the old login or similar on the new system?

Kobena

Such a pleasure to see the old login page again this morning.

Not so much because of the problems people had, inc. myself to an extent - good luck with those and thanks for your hard work Jefft et al. - as because the new system's login page just dazzled. So much white, empty space.

Old one, comfortable navy blue, was far easier on the eye. I didn't beta test so it's my own fault for not seeing this before, but maybe if others agree with me here spamcop would consider using the old login or similar on the new system?

Kobena

Hi, kobena!

...IIUC, your question is covered in several replies to thread Beta Test New Webmail, including:

Please have a look and post back here to let us know whether I'm correct. Thanks!

Archived