BlackBerry and Document Hawk

tuffdeal

I've taken a 3 day trial to Document Hawk to be able to open/view doc and pdf attachments on my BBerry. I've configured my BB exactly as Document Hawk instructs but every document that I submit to Document Hawk comes back to me as undeliverable. I'm decent technogically but not enough to understand the gibberish on the SpamCop site. I need this feature to continue my business while traveling.

The message that I get is that my document submission to Document Hawk was undeliverable...that the reason for the problem: 5.10.......Unknown address error 554-'5.7.1 Rejected. DUH????

What can I do to rectify it and receive the docs back from Document Hawk for viewing. How can I unblock my email address??? :excl:

What can I do to rectify it and receive the docs back from Document Hawk for viewing. How can I unblock my email address??? :excl:

This is definitely not a mailhost configuration issue. I don't even see reference to spamcop anywwhere here so I'm moving this to the Lounge. It may be moved again if more data indicates it. PM sent to inform tuffdeal.

I've taken a 3 day trial to Document Hawk to be able to open/view doc and pdf attachments on my BBerry. I've configured my BB exactly as Document Hawk instructs but every document that I submit to Document Hawk comes back to me as undeliverable. I'm decent technogically but not enough to understand the gibberish on the SpamCop site.

And not owning a BlackBerry, never having played with Document Hawk ..... you have added not much more than gibberish to this SpamCop.net support site.

I need this feature to continue my business while traveling.

The message that I get is that my document submission to Document Hawk was undeliverable...that the reason for the problem: 5.10.......Unknown address error 554-'5.7.1 Rejected. DUH????

What can I do to rectify it and receive the docs back from Document Hawk for viewing. How can I unblock my email address???

And what does the developer say? What e-mail address? Are you really wanting some one "here" to figure out "your" problems while you provide no real/actual data on a situation that does not appear to have anything to do with SpamCop.net?

I further moved this to Geek/Tech Things > Software Issues .. PM sent ...

<snip>

I'm decent technogically but not enough to understand the gibberish on the SpamCop site.

<snip>

Hi, tuffdeal,

...Sorry to hear you had trouble understanding the information you found on the "SpamCop site." If you could elaborate (what text seemed "gibberish?" what was the URL of the page with the "gibberish?") and the "gibberish" is under our (SpamCop Forum volunteers') control, perhaps we can work with you to make it more understandable. Thanks!

PM from OP:

This is a spam Cop issue because the rejection message from Document Hawk tells me to click on the SpamCop link they sent me to resolve the issue. I did so and was supremely confused.

I have re-read the post again and again and still do not see where spamcop is called out. What you posted

5.10.......Unknown address error 554-'5.7.1 Rejected.
is saying that the address is incorrect. Please post the whole error message so we can see what the message says. Then maybe we can help you understand it a bit better.

Archived