Is this blocked email?

mrsbwayne

I've been getting a lot of bounced emails out of one email account, my ebay account. They stay stuff like this:

Failed to deliver to 'xxx[at]msn.com'

SMTP module(domain msn.com) reports:

mx4.hotmail.com: no response

Failed to deliver to 'xxx[at]xxx.com'

SMTP module(domain xxx.com) reports:

jools.xxx.com: Bad SMTP prompt at the host

I can send mail to these same address from my other email account, no problem. Is this some kind of spam blocking thing?

Sarina

I've been getting a lot of bounced emails out of one email account, my ebay account. [snip]

I can send mail to these same address from my other email account, no problem. Is this some kind of spam blocking thing?

I guess it could be spam blocking thing but it does not look like SpamCop blocking so it would, I think, be another service.

Moderators may, therefore, move this thread to the Lounge.

Andrew

I've been getting a lot of bounced emails out of one email account, my ebay account.

Sarina

Have you contacted ebay support about this? I could see if you use this account for ebay transactions that delays getting messages through could affect your ratings.

I've been getting a lot of bounced emails out of one email account, my ebay account. They stay stuff like this:

Failed to deliver to 'xxx[at]msn.com'

SMTP module(domain msn.com) reports:

mx4.hotmail.com: no response

Failed to deliver to 'xxx[at]xxx.com'

SMTP module(domain xxx.com) reports:

jools.xxx.com: Bad SMTP prompt at the host

You know, you never bothered to close out your issues in your previous "problem(s)" discussion at http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=6403 .... begging the question .. "Did she ever get her e-mail accounts straightened out?" ... There is nothing that you posted in this Topic that appears to involve SpamCop.net at all. And based on your previous discussion, you already know that plating games, asking questions about things, but not providing the details involved, munging out of what data was available .... leads to the condition that there is no one here that can guess at just what you are doing .....

Archived