[Resolved] Slow Processing Again

navybuff

To set some time limits - my last parse submitted 39 mins before above post with no delay seen. Nothing unusaual seen in Spamstats graphic throughout.

[Added: that was emailed - next parse pasted in 44 minutes after OP, no delay]

Nothing unusaual seen in Spamstats graphic throughout.

????? I was looking at he charts last night and was knocked out by the 'unusual' stuff I saw.

1. Note the regularity of the dropouts in the last week ...

2. Notice the lack of white space between the green and the blue .... omce again, either he 'components' that comprise the charts have changed again or, as in the last time queried on this display, spammers are busy with the 'misdirected bounces' (no doubt that this is a lie) ... trying to overwhelm the Parsing machines ....

????? I was looking at he charts last night and was knocked out by the 'unusual' stuff I saw...
Indeed. I was looking at the immediate period, seeing nothing unusual in parser response or the stats indication (in terms of drop-outs). Longer term may indeed be relevant since I can see nothing "wrong" right now, except the blue and green but that evidently doesn't affect parsing response, also confirmation email got through okay. Scant data but I've added it for what it is worth, bracketting the time of the complaint.

<snip>

And yes, it is on your end, not mine.

<snip>

Hi!

...You seem to have missed the little note just above the box where you typed in your message:

This is a User to User Support Forum

The primary mode of support here is peer-to-peer, meaning users helping other users. (please remember this at all times!)

IOW, it's neither your end nor my end. :) <g>

...You seem to have missed the little note just above the box where you typed in your message:IOW, it's neither your end nor my end. :) <g>

Not quite sure what you mean, are YOU helping ME?

No matter, whatever was done today in the maintenance shutdown corrected the problem...

So I guess that kinda' puts it on YOUR end huh? (meaning spamcop) :rolleyes:

Sorry for the miss-placed post, where should it have been posted?

83,000 + reports and counting ....

Hi!

...You seem to have missed the little note just above the box where you typed in your message:IOW, it's neither your end nor my end. :) <g>

Not quite sure what you mean,

...My remark was in response to your comment, "And yes, it is on your [emphasis added by me] end, not mine.<snip>" It's not my end that has a problem: I am not SpamCop; like you, I'm a user of SpamCop reporting who is volunteering his time to help others (as is true of almost everyone else here who is not herself/himself asking a question).
are YOU helping ME?
...Unfortunately, I can't, as I have no control over what is going on with the SpamCop servers, being a mere user.
No matter, whatever was done today in the maintenance shutdown corrected the problem...
...Great! Thanks for that feedback. On the basis of it, I am marking this thread as "resolved."
So I guess that kinda' puts it on YOUR end huh? (meaning spamcop) :rolleyes:
...Wrong. As explained earlier, I am not SpamCop.
Sorry for the miss-placed post, where should it have been posted?

<snip>

...Beg pardon? What gave you the idea that your post was mis-placed? It's currently in the "SpamCop Reporting Help" Forum. Unless another Moderator moved it after you posted it originally, it appears that you posted to the right place. :) <g>

Not sure this is resolved. Very slow processing today. Plenty of timeouts but there also appear to be some periods of server unavailability as well.

I see a maintenance window (sic) is scheduled for later today so perhaps things will improve after that (or not :) )

Andrew

Archived