mailhosts problem or spammers have outsmarted it?

Got an error that mentioned mailhosts, so I removed the address that received the spam and added it again, being sure to select all the places SpamCop could possibly send a test email to. The mailhosts setup seemed to work fine, but still can't process the spam:

Possible forgery. Supposed receiving system not associated with any of your mailhosts

Here's the tracking URL if you want to see more: https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6888681010zf48fe7c0004631638877aaba97d5eed2z

Is there some problem with mailhosts, or have spammers figured out how to put spam into my Yahoo account in a way that keep SpamCop from working? Or is Yahoo doing something incorrect with the incoming mail? Thanks in advance.

Edit: to clarify "setup seemed to work fine," I mean all 3 test emails were received and the SpamCop mailhosts thing said it processed them successfully.

Edited by anyone8

I get that mailhosts forgery message if my ISP changes or I try to submit an email for an address not on my mailhosts. You might need to resend the mailhosts email setup without deleting the mailhosts entry to have the mailhost entry refreshed.

7 minutes ago, gnarlymarley said:

I get that mailhosts forgery message if my ISP changes or I try to submit an email for an address not on my mailhosts. You might need to resend the mailhosts email setup without deleting the mailhosts entry to have the mailhost entry refreshed.

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked all 3 in hopes of giving it the more complete picture or whatever that screen says, received all 3 test emails and all 3 "Test email processed succesfully." Unfortunately, submitting the spam still gets:

Possible forgery. Supposed receiving system not associated with any of your mailhosts

I don't think anything has changed, but here's the new tracking URL:

https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6888686487z76722979172b27303fd7f1106688ae57z

In between my two posts today, I successfully processed some spam that came to my Hotmail account, so at least the problem seems to be specific to certain situations, such as the email I'm trying to report or maybe something with how Yahoo handles incoming mail.