Reporting spam and/or PHISHING emails to: spam.ORG?

Has anybody ever heard of (and possibly used) the service at www[.]spam[.]org?  It appears to be a free service to report spam and junk email. Has anybody used it before and know if it is at all effective?

I've been reporting all my junk email here for years, but seem to continue to have a never ending stream coming in despite reporting it. I started to report both here and there a little over a month ago. Honestly, I didn't start to see a reduction in my junk mail until I started to report emails over there. It would seem like it is working, but was wondering if anybody had any deeper insights into the service other than the perceived (possibly coincidental) reduction in junk mail that I've seen since I started to use it.

Edited by FeMaster
Better explanation

I have been reporting to them as well along with the new reporting functionality at Threat Intel Community at Spamhaus using Email Source.

I have several open support tickets with them that involve their email parser choking on international character sets. Locks it up deader than a door nail.  Also I don't believe their parser correctly identifies the IP source.   I get different results from the parsing by SpamCop. I wished they did have a community.  I don't know what their overall success rate is.  Another thing I have noticed is they send Microsoft abuse reports directly to abuse @  Microsoft and SpamCop is using the SEWR address. Be interested to know what others think.

4 hours ago, nhraj700 said:

Another thing I have noticed is they send Microsoft abuse reports directly to abuse @  Microsoft and SpamCop is using the SEWR address.

The SEWR address is the correct address for MS 365 office abuse reports. The question is not about the best spamfighting app but should be why are you paying a network service provider when they are not taking enough action against spam and breaches of privacy and is in fact a haven for spammers. Microsoft and DTAG run the largest global networks with over 30mil IPs each yet they are the cleanest with almost no spam. Over 100,000 telcos are doing right by their clients but the couple of hundred dodgy carriers are sending 75% of the spam and have the highest spam scores.  #getwiththestrength #bewareofcheapimitations