Spamcop not detecting (no text in text field) just imbedded image

In the last 45 days I am receiving increasing numbers of spam messages that slip by Spamcop and go into my Inbox Folder (example of a reported URL below) instead of going into "Held" Folder. Any possible solution for Spamcop to catch these spam messages and place them in the "Held" Folder category

The systemic reoccuring nature of the spam messages is 1) there is no text in the body of the email, the only text is in the subject line and 2) the actual spam message is imbedded as an image in the body of the email (is that why Spamcop is unable to catch it and place it in the "Held" Folder category?).

last reported TRACKING URL for an example of this type of spam:

http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z1123287754z9...43d3eaace1b89dz

In the last 45 days I am receiving increasing numbers of spam messages that slip by Spamcop and go into my Inbox Folder (example of a reported URL below) instead of going into "Held" Folder. Any possible solution for Spamcop to catch these spam messages and place them in the "Held" Folder category

The systemic reoccuring nature of the spam messages is 1) there is no text in the body of the email, the only text is in the subject line and 2) the actual spam message is imbedded as an image in the body of the email (is that why Spamcop is unable to catch it and place it in the "Held" Folder category?).

last reported TRACKING URL for an example of this type of spam:

http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z1123287754z9...43d3eaace1b89dz

The important line for this message is: X-SpamCop-Whitelisted: x

You have your address whitelisted, so anything being forged as being from your account, will get through without being checked against the blocklists. Most people do not send themselves enough email to make that whitelist entry worth it. I know when I have forwarded something, so I know to look for it.

201.29.87.78 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived