Mailhost problem with AT&T?

I use 2 mail accounts ATTGlobal.net and Telkomsa,net. The ATT email is forwarded to the Telkomsa account. I have addeed both to the mailhosts and now every report comes up with the following problem:

"Parsing header:

0: Received: from unknown (HELO kcin01.prserv.net) ([12.154.55.41]) (envelope-sender <beaglescruxes[at]abbayedefontenay.com>) by O (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP for <x>; 8 Dec 2006 16:15:42 -0000

Hostname verified: kcin01.prserv.net

Possible forgery. Supposed receiving system not associated with any of your mailhosts

Will not trust anything beyond this header

No source IP address found, cannot proceed."

The normal process does not pick up the hostname starting with "kc", but the hostname without the "kc" is listed under mailhosts (other similar errors also occurs, i.e. with kcin03.prserv.net).

Will the mailhosts starting with "kc" have to be added manually, or is there another problem?

Tracking url of one example as follows:

http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z1159780772z2...e1ec427b18524bz

Try re-adding the AT&T account.

If it was added before the account it is forwarded to, that would expain the problem, otherwise it you may need to contact the deputies.

But try re-adding it first.

Edit: sorry did not look at the posted tracking URL first

Who is: Received: from unknown (HELO kcin01.prserv.net)

The assumption is that is must be you. This is the account that has to be registered first followed by the other accounts that are forwarded to it.

"Parsing header:

0: Received: from unknown (HELO kcin01.prserv.net) ([12.154.55.41]) (envelope-sender <beaglescruxes[at]abbayedefontenay.com>) by O (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP for <x>; 8 Dec 2006 16:15:42 -0000

Hostname verified: kcin01.prserv.net

Did you copy and paste that message or type it by hand? The reason I ask is normally, that header would read "by 0" (zero) not "by O" (letter o).

Enter "by 0" with the quotes into the search at the top of this page to see where the issue is. Basically your server is not properly naming itself in the headers.

Archived