CNET News.com reporter trying to reach Jeff Gent

Daniel Terdiman

If you are Jeff Gent, or know how to reach Jeff Gent, I would be most grateful for your help.

Jeff,

This is Daniel Terdiman, from CNET News.com. On Jan. 7, you submitted a Wikipedia entry about me, and as you know, it's being considered for deletion. It's been very interesting following the discussion amongst the adminstrators over whether to delete it or keep it, and so I'm going to do a first person story (what we call a Reporter's Notebook) about this process.

In the meantime, however, I'd love to talk to you for a moment about why you posted the article in the first place? Why now? Why me?

If you see this message today (Wednesday) it would be great if you could give me a call or drop me a line.

Thanks very much.

Daniel

Daniel Terdiman

CNET News.com

daniel(dot)terdiman--at--cnet*dot*com

AIM: Daniel Terdiman

yahoo IM: jschooldan

Not sure if forum user "Jeff G." is indeed "Jeff Gent," but in any case, "Jeff G." hasn't been publicly logged in here since 16th October 2006, so you're probably better off responding in the WikiP discussion yourself in order to reach him.

Speaking of "Jeff G.," does anyone know what might have happened to him? He hasn't posted since 10 October 2006. Hope he's OK.

DT

Speaking of "Jeff G.," does anyone know what might have happened to him? He hasn't posted since 10 October 2006. Hope he's OK.

Made a move a few months back. Had some computers issues. On the other hand, he has been active in the newsgroups.

I fail to note any connection to the Topic subject matter, beyond the display name in use.

Archived