Printer Anywhere (Beta) Free Download

efi

PrinterAnywhere has just come out with a no-brainer of a product that I think will turn out to be quite useful, and best of all, it’s free! PrinterAnywhere lets you share your printer with someone else, or vice versa across the internet! Instead of sending someone an attachment of a contract, just print it directly to their printer. You won’t have to worry about people not being able to open files that you send them, all you’ve got to do is set the connection up (takes less than a minute) and print from whatever program you created it in, to their printer. Excellent. If you’ve got an internet connection, a printer that you can print to, and Windows XP, you really can print anywhere

????? You know, the same thing can be done by simply doing the "share files and printer" settings, ignoring all the warnings, bypassing or simply not using a firewall, on and on ..... Hackers/spammers have already been down this road, yet now you're touting someone that's going to make a million dollars by trying to do the same thing, only not calling it a 'security violation' this time ..????

I'm actually of the thought that this is a bit of a spam posting, but poorly done, as the URL wasn't dropped onto the post.

I'm actually of the thought that this is a bit of a spam posting, but poorly done, as the URL wasn't dropped onto the post.

I was wondering the same thing this morning, but it was put into a fairly relative cetegory for someone trying to let people know about this "tool" so I left it.

• 11 months later...
I think this program is hard to figure out. But anyway it seems interesting to note that there is such type of things wherein we could share other printer. Maybe this can best work when you have some internet station.

I'm beginning to think that you are posting simply to generate more instances of your signature block.

If so, you're headed for some administrative action.

As stated above, it doesn't take but a few mouse clicks on a Windows machine to "share your printer" with the world .. and believe me, there are serious issues involved with that action.

Archived