Report History says "no reports filed"?

erikcw

Hi all,

I've been manually pasting email messages into SpamCop for awhile now, and everything has been worknig beutifully. This morning I decided to start forwarding spam as attachements to my reporting email address. I sent in some emails with attached spams, but when I look at my history, it says "no reports filed". Am I missing a step?

Thanks!

Submitted: Sun 18 Feb 2007 01:42:20 PM EST -0500:

seven purge

No reports filed

Now Hiring- Online Income

No reports filed

erik, You Are Approved For A $7500 Credit Line

No reports filed

I've been manually pasting email messages into SpamCop for awhile now, and everything has been worknig beutifully. This morning I decided to start forwarding spam as attachements to my reporting email address. I sent in some emails with attached spams, but when I look at my history, it says "no reports filed". Am I missing a step?

Yes, you are missing a step. The emailing them in is the same as pasting into the form. You still need to parse the message by going to your reporting account and hitting the Report spam link (like hitting the Process spam button unter the paste in form), then send the messages the same as always.

• 1 year later...

Just noting my last batch of submissions (email and paste-in) were all reported but 'Past reports' showed "No reports filed" in history for maybe 15-20 minutes after the reports were (supposedly) sent - despite the 'graphic' apparently showing normal system behavior for submissions and reports. All sorts of possibilities for that I suppose but (slightly O/T) it certainly doesn't do to assume the whole process is "instantaneous", all the time, once all necessary reporting actions are concluded. I've never experienced that degree of delay before.

Archived