[Resolved] Forwarded e-mails go into void!?!

I am setting up yet another SpamCop account so the process should be straight forward and even though I am not a SpamCop guru I (should) understand the basics - but for one reason or another I fail - and I don't know why!?! :(

I am able to send e-mails to the newly created SpamCop account but when I go into SpamCop Email System Preferences and enter a Forwarding address the mails goes into void! I've tried several different address but all e-mails send to the SpamCop account disapears!?! I am able to send e-mails from the account without problems and I have several other SpamCop accounts which works perfectly with a forwarding address!?!

HELP!!! :o Thanks!

I am setting up yet another SpamCop account so the process should be straight forward and even though I am not a SpamCop guru I (should) understand the basics - but for one reason or another I fail - and I don't know why!?! :(

I think several spam system has been having fun with my e-mails because after fiddling with it some more it finally (seems to be) working. :D

Archived