Webmail - selecting multiple messages?

In webmail, to select a group of messages on a page (but not all), I used to be able to hold down shift while clicking the check boxes on the top and bottom messages in the group I wanted to select. Now it doesn't work. <_< Is there still a way to do this?

Thanks!

-Sharon L.

In webmail, to select a group of messages on a page (but not all), I used to be able to hold down shift while clicking the check boxes on the top and bottom messages in the group I wanted to select. Now it doesn't work. <_< Is there still a way to do this?

Learn something new every day.... I did not know that, but is worked for me just now in the Inbox, IE6SP2 on WinXP.

Did you make any recent changes to software on your machine? What OS/browser are you using?

Learn something new every day.... I did not know that, but is worked for me just now in the Inbox, IE6SP2 on WinXP.

Did you make any recent changes to software on your machine? What OS/browser are you using?

I'm using IE7 on a WinXP SP2 machine. I don't remember for certain exactly when it stopped working, so I suppose it might have been when I upgraded from IE6. DARNIT!!! It's a pain in the butt that it doesn't work anymore.

-Sharon

I'm using IE7 on a WinXP SP2 machine. I don't remember for certain exactly when it stopped working, so I suppose it might have been when I upgraded from IE6. DARNIT!!! It's a pain in the butt that it doesn't work anymore.

Looks like it. I just tested with IE7 and it does not work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived