Get 150 to 200 spam a day what do I do with it?

veropierre

Hello,

I'm just new to spam cop forum so let me know if my questions don't belong here.

I've a yahoo acount I didn't use since months. I use it again for the web messenger part :)

This email address gets between 150 and 200 spam emails every day :wub: when I chat I can see the list growing by the minute.

I was thinking to manually forward these to spamcop as I do for my main email address but man 150 a day that's a full time job :huh:

Is there a way to automatically 'dump' (report) the spam?

Thank you.

Unfortunately with the Yahoo web interface, your only choice is to forward those spams one at a time. On the other hand, if you can pop them to Outlook, you can use a program like OLSpamCop to help you report batches quickly. You might also want to consider having quick reporting enabled on your account for handling that volume, or you are going to spend half a day on the spamcop site clicking through reports.

I'm just new to spam cop forum so let me know if my questions don't belong here.

I've a yahoo acount I didn't use since months. I use it again for the web messenger part :)

This email address gets between 150 and 200 spam emails every day :wub: when I chat I can see the list growing by the minute.

I was thinking to manually forward these to spamcop as I do for my main email address but man 150 a day that's a full time job :huh:

Is there a way to automatically 'dump' (report) the spam?

If you also have a spamcop account, you can have spamcop POP then directly from Yahoo and, in my experience, most will end up in the Held Mail folder, ready for reporting.

If this is the case, reply and I can get you the specifics (or check the FAQ for POPGATE)

Archived