Cingular saying Spamcop Host not Responding

I have setup my spamcop address on my Blackberry 8700 (Cingular/ATT&T). I am getting many of my emails as blank to my device and when I called Cingular they said RIM is showing the spamcop servers as not responding. Any advice on how to get my spamcop address to work properly?

Thanks,

Brian

I have setup my spamcop address on my Blackberry 8700 (Cingular/ATT&T). I am getting many of my emails as blank to my device and when I called Cingular they said RIM is showing the spamcop servers as not responding. Any advice on how to get my spamcop address to work properly?

Hi Brian,

Can oblige by telling us more of how you are attempting to get your Spamcop Email onto your Blackberry? Are you attempting to POP your account? Is this an IMAP configuration or are you using some ability provided by RIM to push Email to your device?

Andrew

Once upon a time, the owner of the E-mail system hardware/service also used a Blackbeery. One would think that he would recognise such an issue <g>

On conjunction with agsteele's question, have you looked at the 'new' Beta Webmail (Pinned entries) .. this Beta is also set up to 'notice' your cellurlar connection and try to react accordingly. That you stated that you contacted RIM first seems to imply that you're not trying to make a 'direct' connection ...????

Archived