reporting down?

mrbungle

Is the reporting server down? I was trying to submit and it just sat there trying to refresh ...
Fraternal greeting from my teddy bear to yours, Mr Bungle. Indeed it is down, planned outage noted in the "announcements" at the top of the forum pages (well, it started a little late - Reporting System Maintainance - 25 July 2007) and indicated by the growing band of nothingness in the little graphic1 , top right (but you may have 'paranoid' browser settings and not see? - full page link SpamCop Parsing & Reporting Statistics). Now, I shall require you to pay closer attention in future - there will be an examination!

1 That was then. Your reporting should now be restored to whatever was its former level of ease and puisance as the graphic indicates parsing and reporting functions were resumed several hours ago.

Fraternal greeting from my teddy bear to yours, Mr Bungle. Indeed it is down, planned outage noted in the "announcements" at the top of the forum pages (well, it started a little late - Reporting System Maintainance - 25 July 2007) and indicated by the growing band of nothingness in the little graphic1 , top right (but you may have 'paranoid' browser settings and not see? - full page link SpamCop Parsing & Reporting Statistics). Now, I shall require you to pay closer attention in future - there will be an examination!

1 That was then. Your reporting should now be restored to whatever was its former level of ease and puisance as the graphic indicates parsing and reporting functions were resumed several hours ago.

So maybe I had the time wrong for the announced/scheduled maintenance and downtime. But I know I wasn't off my a day or two. it is the 27th today right? :)

From the user group today the following:

The SpamCop reporting system will have an emergency maintenance window today. Sorry for the short notice. It will be starting soon. I am not sure of the duration at this point -- I will post more information when I have it.

The email system is not affected by this maint.

Ellen

SpamCop

Archived