It happens everywhere

Wazoo

My reference link - http://www.ipsbeyond.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26527

IPSBeyond _ IPB Assistance _ New Fonts

Posted by: MitsuMan Aug 22 2007, 06:32 PM

Hello

is there anyone knows how to install another fonts to the forum. i know if the users dosent have the font it wouldt be working.

Posted by: Wazoo Aug 23 2007, 01:46 PM

answered a few times in this forum .. did you try a search using the word "fonts" before posting?

Posted by: MitsuMan Aug 23 2007, 01:58 PM

Hello

Sorry i dident.....

i just search the forum and found this

http://www.ipsbeyond.com/forums/index.php?...32&hl=fonts

And it works.... thank you very much

... takes me to a 'you must register' page, even though the URL in the address bar matches.

Yes .... locked down to registered IPB application owners with up-to-date subscriptions. Thus the "My reference" description <g>

In supporting this Forum, I also hit a number of other forums, off the top of my head, seven total just for the actual IPB Forim application .... another for the Dictionary, another for the Wiki (not really a Forum, although I even offered in the past to set up and manage a section 'here' for support of that tool), a bunch for various security issues .....

... takes me to a 'you must register' page, even though the URL in the address bar matches.
It is a restricted forum so you do have to be registered there to read the messages which is the reason why Wazoo also posts the contents of the referenced posts knowing that most users here are not registered there. The link is for those who do happen to be registered there and primarily for Wazoo so he can remember where it came from. Too many sources to keep track of otherwise.

Edit: looks like Wazoo posted prior to my finishing this post.

Yes .... locked down to registered IPB application owners with up-to-date subscriptions. Thus the "My reference" description <g>
I think this is the first one of them I've seen that locked people out of even reading the messages.

It is a restricted forum so you do have to be registered there to read the messages which is the reason why Wazoo also posts the contents of the referenced posts knowing that most users here are not registered there.
Just another thing to thank him for - Thanks Wazoo.

Too many sources to keep track of otherwise.
And none of them know how lucky they are either.

Archived