[Resolved] Forum category for questions about using the forum

I've searched and searched the detailed forum FAQ for the answer to a simple question about forum use, but can't find the answer anywhere. But I also can't find any forum category which seems appropriate for posting questions about forum use. If there is such a section, could that be made a bit more clear in the forum section description? If there isn't, I think it would be a great service to create one.

spamcop.net' post='58961' date='Aug 31 2007, 07:24 PM']

I've searched and searched the detailed forum FAQ for the answer to a simple question about forum use, but can't find the answer anywhere.

Did you look at Forum FAQ? There are links on 2 lines of "menu" - up the very top of forum pages, again a couple of lines down. Depending on your comment/query you could post there too. If it doesn't quite fit we can move it to a "better" place after due consideration.

There is also a Forum section found at;

SpamCop Discussion > Discussions & Observations > How to use .... Instructions, Tutorials > SpamCop Forum

Have you looked there?

Have you tried whatever it is you are asking about in the Testing Forum section? (yeah, I know, stupid question, as there are no recent posts there from you, but ... had to ask)

There is also a Forum section found at;

SpamCop Discussion > Discussions & Observations > How to use .... Instructions, Tutorials > SpamCop Forum

Added link to this forum section in the table of contents of the Forum FAQ

As it turns out, the 'actual' question was posted, buried in a Topic that's trying to cover serveral different subjects/issues in a single 'discussion' The actual answer is ... there is only one Forum Admin, has been only one Forum Admin for several years, identified in numerous places, to include each and every post made by the Forum Admin, "The Moderating Team" list, Section 8 of the Forum FAQ

Remarks, to include the issue that was going to be asked, are found at http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?...ost&p=58993 .... basically, the question seems to boil down to:

how does one PM the Forum Admin?

Archived