87.194.122.32 problem

It is good that he is securing his network but this is just one of many "would be" admins that learn by putting poor security on machines connected directly to the web.

We all appreciate you working with him and making our inboxes a little more tolerable.

It is good that he is securing his network but this is just one of many "would be" admins that learn by putting poor security on machines connected directly to the web.

We all appreciate you working with him and making our inboxes a little more tolerable.

Hi

Again I have to thank you for your help.

I'm not a would be admin, I run a small record company and like so many learn the hard way against these painful things. For the most part you guys speak a foreign language. Its fair to say my tech support have learnt a few things too.

<snip>

I'm not a would be admin, I run a small record company and like so many learn the hard way against these painful things. For the most part you guys speak a foreign language. Its fair to say my tech support have learnt a few things too.

...Well, then your participation here is all that much more impressive!

...Just curious: why is it you who came here rather than your tech support people? I would think that one of them would be the appropriate person to ask the question.

Again I have to thank you for your help.

Thanks for the explanation. Good luck in the future :D

Archived