Can't find the whitelist edit page

Related to this....I've found that it's much easier to configure/edit account settings if the "toolbar" on the left is enabled, because then you can more easily navigate than when we used to have to click through multiple layers of menus to reach things like the whitelist.

DT

• 3 months later...

Related to this....I've found that it's much easier to configure/edit account settings if the "toolbar" on the left is enabled, because then you can more easily navigate than when we used to have to click through multiple layers of menus to reach things like the whitelist.

DT

I found this thread by searching so yay for me. Exact same problem as 1st poster, I kept on going back + forth on the enticing "filter" icon and didn't notice "spamcop tools" on the options page.

Now about this "toolbar"? Are you talking about some kind of extension? Because after browsing the webmail settings I can't find anything like that. That doesn't mean of course it's not there.. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm a doofus but can someone point me to a set of bread crumbs to show me how to get to the edit page for my whitelist for Spamcop Webmail?

For some reason, I can never remember how to get there.

help please.

click the link below (login & password needed)

http://webmail.spamcop.net/horde/imp/spamcop/whitelist.php

Archived