Can't Login

Geek

Heck Chris, let me just make that "bottoms" then, I can't find any coins thick enough for an unbiased decision between 3 options :P .

Maybe a 3-sided coin? :P

BTW, it seems that the server is still in pretty big trouble...

Although, as I write, the responses seem to be returning slowly.

Maybe a 3-sided coin? :P
That's what a thick coin is (well, any coin but we're talking unbiased so it has to be thick) - I didn't spend 4000 milliseconds on Google looking up "topology" for nothing, mate.
BTW, it seems that the server is still in pretty big trouble...

Although, as I write, the responses seem to be returning slowly.

Yep, *has* been coming good but sharply rising and falling edges showing throughput on the graphic are only evident after they happen so it's a case of crossing fingers - and toes for Taswegians - for a while yet. (Comments on graphic for those whose browsers are configured to show it, those that aren't need to follow the link where the graphic would otherwise be ... an' den turn left where O'Malley's shed used to be.)

That's what a thick coin is (well, any coin but we're talking unbiased so it has to be thick) - I didn't spend 4000 milliseconds on Google looking up "topology" for nothing, mate.

Is that the study of tops (the spinning kind, I mean)? Or, is it the study of how to position oneself between three objects? Rather like choosing between three options? :lol:

Actually, I was thinking of a coin shaped a bit like a pyramid, but then I realised that a pyramid has four sides. Then again, I suppose that you could have a "bottomless" pyramid?!?!?!? :blink:

so it's a case of crossing fingers - and toes for Taswegians

Do you need an even number of toes on each foot, or is it acceptable to cross just one pair?!?!?!? :blink:

an' den turn left where O'Malley's shed used to be.)

IIRC, that was at the bottom of the back paddock, wasn't it?!?!?!? :blink;

BTW, all seems OK now (fingers, toes and eyes all crossed, but only after having fuelled up the entire squadron of flying pigs)! :D

Archived