What the FAQ? Need more technical info?

Sorry to be such a nag, but you folks really need a FAQ for important questions, like what syntax rules to follow for the filters feature, how to change the SA hit level, etc. Are the filters input going to Procmail? That would be a good clue to leave. I've seen chatter about SA hit levels that seems to suggest this can be changed. What about SA rules? Can we change the points on particular rules for our own accounts?

I am not an email customer so I can't help much. Did you look at this FAQ?

Were any of your questions answered there? There was another FAQ also about filtering, but, for some reason, I thought this looked more promising.

If there are answers to your questions that are not in the FAQ now, they should be added.

Miss Betsy

Sorry to be such a nag, but you folks really need a FAQ for important questions, like what syntax rules to follow for the filters feature, how to change the SA hit level, etc. Are the filters input going to Procmail? ...
Not a nag at all, that is exactly the sort of thing that started the FAQ/Wiki on these pages (as opposed to the official FAQ at SpamCop FAQ) in the first place. Hopefully, as Miss Betsy mentions, when there are some specific answers not given elsewhere or if there is an opportunity to consolidate information not readily found then they can be added in here somewhere.

I am not an email customer so I can't help much. Did you look at this FAQ?

Were any of your questions answered there? ...

So, did you? Were there?

Archived