[Resolved] Email Submissions Now Broken???

loyaz

We have been having serious server overload issues the last day or so. There have been problems all through the system. I suspect the errors are being caused by the server problems.

Our guys have been working on the system all night. We're hopeful that things are nearly back to normal.

The errors are still occurring.

We have been having serious server overload issues the last day or so. There have been problems all through the system. I suspect the errors are being caused by the server problems.

Our guys have been working on the system all night. We're hopeful that things are nearly back to normal.

Looks like it's fixed now. Also am now getting the normal large Quick Reporting Data emails, no longer getting plenty of small reports. Thanks to all...

Server overload issues caused by an increase in reported spam? For the last month or so I've seen a 100% increase in spam. Just curious...

• 3 months later...

This same thing has been happening to me right NOW for over a month. I keep hoping that one day it will be fixed, but hasn't been fixed yet. I sure wish it get fixed soon. I miss my spamcop... :(

"SpamCop encountered errors while saving spam for processing:

SpamCop could not find your spam message in this email:"

Thanks,

David... :D

This same thing has been happening to me right NOW for over a month. I keep hoping that one day it will be fixed, but hasn't been fixed yet. I sure wish it get fixed soon. I miss my spamcop... :(

"SpamCop encountered errors while saving spam for processing:

SpamCop could not find your spam message in this email:"

Ooops, in the absence of other observations, this sounds like a problem with your submissions. How are you submitting. Yahoo?

Ooops, in the absence of other observations, this sounds like a problem with your submissions. How are you submitting. Yahoo?

Yes, I am using yahoo. I have been submitting it the same way I have for years. Then all of a sudden I got the "Errors encountered" emails, the same problems the others here have posted about...

Thanks for the quick reply!... :-)

David....

Yes, I am using yahoo. I have been submitting it the same way I have for years. Then all of a sudden I got the "Errors encountered" emails, the same problems the others here have posted about...

Yahoo has changed the way certain setups work (not allowing forward as attachment any longer). There is nothing SpamCop can do about that... There is another thread somewhere on this forum about this problem.

Yahoo has changed the way certain setups work (not allowing forward as attachment any longer). There is nothing SpamCop can do about that... There is another thread somewhere on this forum about this problem.

I am going to try and find the thread your talking about. Thanks for letting me know what may be going on. I wish Yahoo would have left things well enough alone. For a change, Yahoo was actually working perfect for me until recently. I guess it will get much worse if Microsoft gets a hold of Yahoo some day...lol..

Thanks again for the replies! :-)

David...

I am going to try and find the thread your talking about. Thanks for letting me know what may be going on. I wish Yahoo would have left things well enough alone. For a change, Yahoo was actually working perfect for me until recently.
You're welcome David. That topic is http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=9502

You might continue in that one, let us know how you go.

I submitted about 4 or 5 emails via email to my email submission address around noon, Eastern and they still do not appear to have been processed by Spamcop almost 5 hours later. Is something going on with the email submissions???

Archived