[Resolved] Forum only showing a limited message set and a Thread list

kae

I haven't been on the forum for a while (six months or so) and I've noticed that I can only see one or two replies in a discussion thread and then a thread list (in a box called "Posts in this topic") of the other messages that are not displayed.

The forum interface used to display pages of reply messages to a discussion thread, but now I'm only getting one or two messages and the thread list.

I figure I must have done something to change this, but I can't figure out what I did. I did a search for "forum thread", "display threads on forum" and "Posts in this topic" but I can't find anything that talks about this option. I also looked in "My Controls" and I couldn't find any kind of display option to display pages instead of a thread list. I also looked in the Forum FAQ for any kind of option for the thread list, but couldn't find it. I looked for a target on the page that might switch the display to showing pages instead of a thread list, but I don't see anything.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to change this option or is it an option that can be changed back?

Can anyone point me in the right direction to change this option or is it an option that can be changed back?

Forum app Version 2.1.7 ..... First post in Topic should have an Options drop-down at its top-right corner. Hit that and select Standard (making an assumption that this is what you actually want)

How it could have happened ... the Topic View is stored as part of your cookie. Following a Google link for instance probably took you to an 'indexed' listing that was a 'threaded' view .. which reset the data in your cookie.

Archived