IP History Lookup?

holyearth

Hello,

I am doing some research and need some technical help. Say, for example, there are a few IPs that I am looking into for spam history.

If I do a current blocklist lookup, they're clean. This is most likely since spamcop listings automatically "delist" after x hours...

So, is there a way for me to search for past spamcop listings?

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

That information is no longer available to us "mere mortals". If they are your IP's, you could try asking the deputies[at]admin.spamcop.net address, explaining why you are interested.

I am doing some research and need some technical help. Say, for example, there are a few IPs that I am looking into for spam history.

If I do a current blocklist lookup, they're clean. This is most likely since spamcop listings automatically "delist" after x hours...

SpamCop email members can at least for 90 days

example

http://mailsc.spamcop.net/mcgi?action=show...mp;query_type=4

The service costs US$30 per annum though.

It gives you the only email address you will ever need

SpamCop email members can at least for 90 days

Well...yes and no. We're able to view the "history" of reports about a given source IP or URL, but we can't tell if it rose to the level of being listed on the SCBL or not. In many cases, there weren't enough reports or spamtrap hits to actually get an IP listed. I think that the OP was looking for a way of knowing if they had been listed or not.

DT

And some really bad boys are shown with some historical indication at http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=hoshame and netblock stats are shown under http://www.spamcop.net/spamstats.shtml

I am looking to see a count of listings/complaint reports (not the actual detail of the reports, just a count) per week, month, etc like for June 08 for a given IP... would the paid service let me do that?

I am looking to see a count of listings/complaint reports (not the actual detail of the reports, just a count) per week, month, etc like for June 08 for a given IP... would the paid service let me do that?
Yes. Paid subscribers can log in and then enter an IP or URL into our spam reporting web form and SpamCop will show a link to the user generated report history, but not listing info, for the last 90 days. Report history information is not available to free users.

It won't provide any details, and you'll have to do the counting yourself, but you can see a list of the dates, reportid, and subjects of the spam. The reportid number is useful in pinpointing a specific report if you want to contact us about a particular spam. No information about spams that were sent to our spamtraps is available to anyone but the SpamCop staff.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

I believe you can setup an ISP account and get a summary report also, which shows just a count of complaints received in a given time period.
One thing to remember is that you can not use the same email address. An ISP annount and a reporting account can not be registered (set up) using the same email address. For more information on account types see Account Types

Archived