[Resolved] Aug 21 '08 - any info on webmail being down?

Moderator Edit: Moved from the Reporting Forum ection to the E-mail Account Forum section, then merged it into the existing Topic on the same subject.

Only get "Cannot log into IMAP mailserver as x[at]spamcop.net"

(Can't get into webmail, either: "Could not connect to database for SQL SessionHandler.")

Hasn't been this way for very long, but don't see any maintenance notices.

Hopefully this has been noticed and someone's looking into it.

Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Moved from the Reporting Forum section to the E-Mail system Forum section, then merged into an existing Topic on the same subject.

I'm getting this message..

A fatal error has occurred

Could not connect to database for SQL SessionHandler.

Details have been logged for the administrator.

Nothing is showing in the status page and I can browse normally... what's wrong?

Nothing is showing in the status page and I can browse normally... what's wrong?

Is this an issue with webmail or the reporting service...? Another thread started at the same time suggests it could be a webmail issue in which case a moderator will probably move this thread to the Email service forum.

Andrew

Spamcop down? Not showing in status.

Assumption made .. 'status' = the graphic/link at the top right of this page. Note: it is labeled Reporting System Status

The major point being that there are numerous 'parts' of the SpamCop.net system. You apparently selected the wrong data points to observe, left out the specific detail in your post, and selected the wrong forum section to make your query. Rough day all around, it seems.

A fatal error has occurred

Could not connect to database for SQL SessionHandler.

Details have been logged for the administrator.

As noted in further traffic in this Topic and elsewhere, the E-mail System had an issue. Fro the short time involved, assumedly JT/Trevor working on it, downtime was waiting for a re-boot.

Is this an issue with webmail or the reporting service...? Another thread started at the same time suggests it could be a webmail issue in which case a moderator will probably move this thread to the Email service forum.

Andrew

Webmail.
...Moved from "SpamCop Reporting Help" forum to the "SpamCop Email System & Accounts" forum, as suggested by Andrew.
Now apparently resolved! :)
...So marked. Thanks for letting us know!

Assumption made .. 'status' = the graphic/link at the top right of this page. Note: it is labeled Reporting System Status

The major point being that there are numerous 'parts' of the SpamCop.net system. You apparently selected the wrong data points to observe, left out the specific detail in your post, and selected the wrong forum section to make your query. Rough day all around, it seems

Can't all be perfect can we? <_<

Archived