Mailhosts:incomplete account:Request waiver

If you have been waiting longer than you think you should, please try deleting the mailhost settings for those email accounts and going through the process again, including testing with spam that came in through those accounts. If it's not working to your satisfaction, and you don't want to post the results due to privacy concerns, please email them to the Deputies at "deputies at spamcop.net".

Good morning ( here in Austria)!

>> If you have been waiting longer than you think you should, please try deleting the mailhost settings for those email accounts and going through the process again, including testing with spam that came in through those accounts. If it's not working to your satisfaction, and you don't want to post the results due to privacy concerns, please email them to the Deputies at "deputies at spamcop.net".<<

Thank you for the quick answer.

Regards

D. Bieritz

Ok, the question in other form:

is it now day or night in your location?

here it's now 8:00 in the morning, i drink a coffee and for breakfast i have a pizza from yesterday.

>> Never mind my previous post - I forgot about the appropriate setting. Please see my new Topic Welcome to Daylight Savings Time! Thanks!<<

Greets

D. Bieritz

here it's now 8:00 in the morning, i drink a coffee and for breakfast i have a pizza from yesterday.

>> Never mind my previous post - I forgot about the appropriate setting. Please see my new Topic Welcome to Daylight Savings Time! Thanks!<<

Greets

D. Bieritz

Well, according to my body clock, it is night, but chronologically it is morning (currently 02:04). I am in EDT -0400, so it's 06:04 UTC and 08:04 +0200 in Austria, which is presumably +0100 normally with an hour added for Daylight Savings Time.

Greets

D. Bieritz

Well, according to my body clock, it is night, but chronologically it is morning (currently 02:04). I am in EDT -0400, so it's 06:04 UTC and 08:04 +0200 in Austria, which is presumably +0100 normally with an hour added for Daylight Savings Time.

Poor man!

Your bed is calling, don't you hear it?

Sleep well - dormi bene- schlaf gut!

Good night!

Regards

D. Bieritz

###over and out ###

Archived