outgoing mail filter??

Bentwing

i am intrested in placing an out going mail filter on exchange/server 2003

i have app river for my incoming mail filter, i have avg server side, and avg on the client.. but still ..

the abilty to stop any great outflux or put a block in check for those that make the honest mistake of mass emails to an infected box spraying spam...

has anyone had experience with these?

i am intrested in placing an out going mail filter on exchange/server 2003

i have app river for my incoming mail filter, i have avg server side, and avg on the client.. but still ..

the abilty to stop any great outflux or put a block in check for those that make the honest mistake of mass emails to an infected box spraying spam...

has anyone had experience with these?

I know the online service postini.com can do this if you use them as a smarthost. At work, we use them for incoming filtering, but not outgoing. I do not know of any software package add-on that will do it.

I know the online service postini.com can do this if you use them as a smarthost. At work, we use them for incoming filtering, but not outgoing. I do not know of any software package add-on that will do it.

FOUND A GOOD ONE...

mxlogic not only inbound, but with ease set outbound rules as well.

i spoke to someone who put one in place for the lambda phi national , and was most impressed ..

i wanted to run a cpl of demos from others, but now that i found mxlogic i found a cpl others as well.

i have found at this office that my mail problems tend to arise from something passed around the office and the outbound .

Archived