How do I leave SpamCop?

I have the greatest respect for what SpamCop is trying to do, but it isn't working for me. I would like to resign and save my $30 a year. I have searched all the FAQs but can't see how to do this. Surely it must be possible!

Please copy any replies to me at zh84[at]dial.pipex.com as I have no idea how often this message board is updated.

updated as soon as you hit the Button ...

If you're talking about a filtered e-mail account, support at spamcop.net will put you in touch with that part of the system's owner. Of course, some description on what the problem is that you're having might solve it..???

We are sorry that you'd like to stop using SpamCop. If there was anything specific that SpamCop did to influence your decision, we'd like to hear about that in order to improve service.

You can stop the SpamCop Mail System from getting mail from your POP account by logging into webmail and selecting "Options / Mail Management / SpamCop Options / SpamCop Tools / Configure external POP servers" (or browsing with SSL or HTTP), removing all the data, and clicking the "Modify" Button. This should make sure that you can safely pick up with your POP account where the SpamCop Mail System left off, on your schedule.

You can check when your account expires by logging into webmail and selecting "Options / Mail Management / SpamCop Options / SpamCop Tools / Select your email forwarding, change your password or mail reports" (or browsing with SSL or HTTP) and looking at the "Expires" field in the top left corner.

Please forward your spamcop.net email address to support at spamcop.net, along with details about your original charge (a copy of your receipt email will do nicely) and details of where to send your refund for the time remaining until your account's expiration (you did read about the refund, didn't you?).

Archived