[Resolved] [SpamCop] Quick reporting data - Can I Turn It Off?

fazmanicg

Hi all,

OK, so I do my duty and report a ton of emails as spam. Then moments later, I always get the email from spamcop titled [spamCop] Quick reporting data. Let's say I do not want to get these emails. Is there a way of turning them off?

Thanks In Advance

Turning it off is not recommended. You could simply create a filter to direct them to a separate folder and delete them from time to time. You really need to check the replies for time to time to be sure that reports are being handled correctly. It also serves as an acknowledgment that what you have sent is being processed and not simply lost somewhere on the way to SpamCop

OK, so I do my duty and report a ton of emails as spam. Then moments later, I always get the email from spamcop titled [spamCop] Quick reporting data. Let's say I do not want to get these emails. Is there a way of turning them off?

As others have said, you should be checking these reports to be sure there are no errors, etc.

However, there is a way to turn them off: On the reporting site, Preferences tab, Report Handling Options, Quick Data Reports, Disable quick data reports

Archived