[Resolved] Need Help here - Can Anyone Help

Betot

I received a complaint from spamcop about my website involved in spamming. After revising the email, I realized that this is our welcome email sent to members who have verified their emails.

I am not sure who to contact or where to contact this personnel at spamcop to resolve this issue.

I received a complaint from spamcop about my website involved in spamming.

This Forum section is about the SpamCopDNSBL, which does not deal with web-sites. With this post, this Topic will be moved to the Reporting Help Forum section.

After revising the email, I realized that this is our welcome email sent to members who have verified their emails.

An opening to an absolutely huge arena of good, bad, known, and unknown issues and conditions. You chose to reveal nothing, so help is a long ways off yet.

I am not sure who to contact or where to contact this personnel at spamcop to resolve this issue.

Then was it an actual "complaint from spamcop" ????? A 'real' Report would contain several links involved with the research and handling of said complaint.

Then was it an actual "complaint from spamcop" ????? A 'real' Report would contain several links involved with the research and handling of said complaint.

Actually, my mistake, the webmaster has made contact with spam Cop. Thanks for your help.

Archived