SPAMCOP HOME · SPAMCOP FAQ · NEWSGROUPS · FORUM FAQ · WEBMAIL · SSL WEBMAIL · SPAMCOPWIKI

Other words, data, places -->  SpamCop Pages V  FAQs & Words V  Newsgroups V  WebMail V  News-Recent Stuff V   Poll on menu

------>------> Latest and Current Announcements <------<------

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> This is a User to User Support Forum

The primary mode of support here is peer-to-peer, meaning users helping other users. (please remember this at all times!)
Another try:
This forum is composed of people who have used spamcop and those who are learning about anti-spam efforts.

> Source IP not found :(, Sorry to bother but cannot find a solution!!
giorgosh
post Jul 12 2010, 04:42 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9962

I have registered to spamcop months ago and recently notticed that when i was submitting emails from Outlook through SpamSource, i was always getting Source IP not found error.. For a while i thought it had to do with the emails i report,e however i realized soon that i was actually not reporting anything (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif)

So i decided to re-register my email from the beginning, received the account configuration email, but when i pasted the data it requested at the mhreturn page i was always gtting "Source IP not found" error and cannot sort out a solution to that! I am sure i am correctly copying the hearers from View/Options menu, and copy/pasting the whole message to the second field of mhreturn page. BUT same error appears all the time..

My email domain is my company's name/domain, which is hosted to an ISP, while the ISP i am using to surf the Internet is a different one.. Has this anything to do with the errors i'm getting ???
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 02:35 PM