SPAMCOP HOME · SPAMCOP FAQ · NEWSGROUPS · FORUM FAQ · WEBMAIL · SSL WEBMAIL · SPAMCOPWIKI

Other words, data, places -->  SpamCop Pages V  FAQs & Words V  Newsgroups V  WebMail V  News-Recent Stuff V   Poll on menu

------>------> Latest and Current Announcements <------<------

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> This is a User to User Support Forum

The primary mode of support here is peer-to-peer, meaning users helping other users. (please remember this at all times!)
Another try:
This forum is composed of people who have used spamcop and those who are learning about anti-spam efforts.

> external POP and large emails, external POP not flagging large emails as READ
vilain
post Apr 2 2012, 07:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2497

I'm moderator for a majordomo listserv and sometimes people post to it with emails with large attachments. The listserv bounces these back to me and they sit in my regular email account. I use SPAMCOP's external POP to filter these emails and I read them through IMAP on SPAMCOP email. The last couple large messages left on my email account haven't been flagged as READ by the SPAMCOP pop server. These are 300K messages with attachments.

Once I found the 'stuck' message in my INBOX and deleted, SPAMCOP stopped trying to process it. What details do I need to provide to help the email team fix this problem. Smaller emails have no problems and are flagged as READ and deleted. This seems to break with this large a message.

--------------------
The opposite of gravity is comedy.
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 12:06 AM