All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. 40.74.0.0 - 40.125.127.255 is Microsoft but SpamCop reports 40.78.83.67 directly to the spammer. I've seen similar misreporting for other Microsoft-hosted spammers. https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6642045732zc34f39654039de5566045cb551a1d653z Tracking message source: 40.78.83.67: Routing details for 40.78.83.67 [refresh/show] Cached whois for 40.78.83.67 : abuse@microsoft.com Using best contacts abuse@microsoft.com Using rdns to route to correct Microsoft department host 40.78.83.67 = fim5.lotesecasasparafamilia.com. (cached) abuse net fim5.lotesecasasparafamilia.com = postmaster@lotesecasasparafamilia.com, postmaster@fim5.lotesecasasparafamilia.com
  3. And what can you advise for Google Chrome? I need a plugin to generate the hex code to CSS. I'm interested in this tool https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rainbow-color-picker/mlcjgkkpemdfclhfehjpgaaagkfpnnki What do you think about it?
  4. I appreciate the extra info & now I understand!
  5. Absolute

No Headers

Maybe there is some pattern there.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Report them again cost them another $5 They have your email address anyhow Online criminals continue to distribute spam and carry out scams - even with the Chinese government involved.
  8. petzl

Is there a SpamCop Outage

I did nothing this started happening by itself (have now "fixed it") had do go through the myriad of options to find it. A while ago were getting DNS leak seems Opera had put in/disclosed my ISP's DNS IP had do go through the myriad of options to find it. Getting old and blind, I'm afraid. There is a problem with the utterly stupid believing that a Virus/Malware detector is not needed! My VPN has "3285+ servers in 48 countries" I like using the Sydney servers but they are becoming blocked because of malware infections by the useless Gozi malware to be exact not using protection. Windows Defender, one has already paid for. presently second to none. just requires turning it on! But any would do than just nothing
  9. Last week
  10. I've run into this as well, so I have a ScriptMonkey scri_pt that gives me an alert to scrutinise carefully if my email or hosting providers are one of the recipients
  11. gnarlymarley

Sendgrid reports dev'nulled?

It would say something like bounces if they are rejecting the report. This looks like it was manually turned off. My suspicion is a deputy turned off their reports. I think sendgrid if went in with their ISP account and turned off reports, we could get a message that "ISP does not wish to receive reports". You can try a deputy at deputies[at]admin[dot]spamcop[dot]net.
  12. Spammers are tracking back who reports them by including the emails that get back to them via spamcop reports in the subject and body, example: encoded and segmented subject: https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6641797254z619187ae372c6cec5509fadaf926d2baz segmented body: https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6641801254z40077f70be652e542cfe9e7deb51e5faz My email is still visible. Note the first example is targeted at me directly for reporting them subject "You make compliant on Spamcorp my.visible.email erville?..." with a confusing body that pieces together a personalized message:
  13. gnarlymarley

I wonder if the off button is not working since it appears to only work for a little bit on restart. I wonder if you would be able to do something like a traceroute through the VPN. Here is my thought, back in May I experience an ISP issue on IPV4 where this forum became an island. During that same time, other people on this topic were able to get to the forum just fine. It maybe possible that verizon or some other ISP is still having issues, but ones that only affect certain internet destinations. I imagine it works on startup until the opera VPN has a chance to connect. If you could do a traceroute both through the opera VPN and also when it is disabled, you might be able to see where the problem is. (When I had my problem for a few weeks, I did notice that there was a 15 min time window during the day when it would work normally.)
  14. 13.64.0.0 - 13.107.255.255 is Microsoft but Spamcop reports 13.76.230.92 directly to the spammer. I've seen similar misreporting for other Microsoft-hosted spammers. https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6641771792z5771a00ed9c2fa22af1c6b531b432316zTracking message source: 13.76.230.92: Routing details for 13.76.230.92 [refresh/show] Cached whois for 13.76.230.92 : abuse@microsoft.com Using best contacts abuse@microsoft.com Using rdns to route to correct Microsoft department host 13.76.230.92 = dizer6.lotesecasasparafamilia.com. (cached) abuse net dizer6.lotesecasasparafamilia.com = postmaster@lotesecasasparafamilia.com, postmaster@dizer6.lotesecasasparafamilia.com Message is 5 hours old
  15. petzl

Opera is still doing this but comes right mystically? Turning VPN off has no effect Possibly another WIN10 feature, Goes back to normal by closing browser and restarting? K found ADBlocker (extension) has had a ''genius" annoying downgrade! Top right hand corner small "x" has appeared One has to click that to so site will open? You have to do this almost every web page you now visit Found how to turn this feature off un-check Block ads and surf the web up to three times faster "Learn more"
  16. gnarlymarley

maybe not the problem, but a possibility. If I recall correctly, there used to be a setting in opera that would allow bidirectional usage of other people's internet. I think it was there to enable a faster download of other people on your same ISP to use their cache to download webpages faster. If this option was enabled, maybe it could have contributed to the issue.
  17. gnarlymarley

Cannot find ip range in whois output

one possible option would be to do a regex swap when the whois is pulled into the cache such as: s/inetnum/inet6num/
  18. Earlier
  19. petzl

I never changed nothing worked fine for years? Can't see nothing?
  20. Lking

That sounds like a security/permissions setting.
  21. petzl

Seems Opera Browsers won't connect FireFox works no trouble
  22. petzl

Just logged in now but very slow? Seems back to normal now could of been my VPN having a hernia?
  23. Lking

Petzl I just logged in for here.
  24. Can't log-in to paid reporting account from Australia? But can go here? https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6640595520za6b456852b82bb903ea1937266b051bbz
  25. 52.224.0.0-52.255.255.255 is Microsoft but Spamcop reports 52.243.34.34 directly to the spammer. I've seen similar misreporting for other Microsoft-hosted spammers. https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6640814149z1c2164e3e761afd7d9d053e0ead1aef0z Tracking message source: 52.243.34.34: Routing details for 52.243.34.34 [refresh/show] Cached whois for 52.243.34.34 : abuse@microsoft.com Using best contacts abuse@microsoft.com Using rdns to route to correct Microsoft department host 52.243.34.34 = id1.saudoemprimeirolugarfiqueemcasavendofilmes.com. (cached) abuse net id1.saudoemprimeirolugarfiqueemcasavendofilmes.com = postmaster@saudoemprimeirolugarfiqueemcasavendofilmes.com, postmaster@id1.saudoemprimeirolugarfiqueemcasavendofilmes.com
  26. ArtmakersWorlds

Increase in spam out of google lately. Anyone know why?

Just dial *67 before dialing out. That will block your caller id. Keep in mind, some people can also block calls coming in from blocked caller ids.
  27. petzl

Russian spam can't be reported

82.147.70.59 seems the guilty party Check your mail hosts setup by clicking the "Mail hosts" TAB when you log into SpamCop. to many received lines in header your provider one is your email server 185.76.64.62
  28. Somehow, this particular type of spam seems to confound Spamcop. I get a mailhost configuration problem when reporting via email. Reconfiguring my mailhosts does nothing to improve this. This spam seems pretty sophisticated in that it shows up with full pictures on my phone yet looks like weird text in Outlook preview (images disabled). The source IP appears to be: 82.147.70.59 which goes back to a Russian provider. https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6640595520za6b456852b82bb903ea1937266b051bbz
  1. Load more activity