Since a few day I can't send mail anymore using my chello account (mail.chello.nl). The error was the following:
The http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblo...p=220.127.116.11 page says there are only spam traps listed, but I want more details about it. I'm realy against spam (I get more the 200 messages a day on my mail adresses). So I want to find out what the reason of my IP's blacklisting is.
- I am not running a mail server
- I have a home network with several systems and users
- I have a Linux server on the netwerk, accessible from the internet (also on ssh, but good secured)
- No port 25 is linked to a local IP in the NAT table of my router
- Is a system in the network sending spam mails using a locally installed mail server?
- Is a system in the network sending spam mails using my IP on a external mail server on the internet?
- Are the other reasons?
- How can I monitor my network for all mails that are outgoing
I can't control all systems on the network because some users are not in my home. So I want to find out if they are sending spam on my network, but how do I figure this out?
Thank you in advance for all your help!