Outlook contact list

Is it possible to import my entire MS Outlook Contact list into SpamCop.net and then use this contact list as my whitelist instead of copying all of the many names into the whilelist?

How could I accomplish this.

Thanks for your help.

• 6 months later...
Is it possible to import my entire MS Outlook Contact list into SpamCop.net and then use this contact list as my whitelist instead of copying all of the many names into the whilelist?

How could I accomplish this.

Thanks for your help.

13853[/snapback]

Yes you can :rolleyes:

Go to your Contacts list in Outlook. Choose File -> Import and Export. From the options choose Export to a file - > Comma Separated Values -> Contacts. Give it a file name and choose a location that you will remember. Now go into your SpamCop Webmail and choose Address Book -> Import/Export -> leave the format as Comma seperated values and the destination as Contacts -> Use the Browse button to identify the file that you exported from Outlook. Now you will see a window that asks you to pair up fields. It is not perfect but you can get last name, company name and email address paired up. I had a few errors in the import, but not many.

I hope this works for you. :D

Only problem is this is not the whitelist area. As far as I know, there is no easy way to whitelist a whole group of addresses. The request has been made several times to make the addressbook function as the whitelist, but that does not seem to be an easy solution as it has not been done and the requests go back several years now.

Archived