Please help

Would someone please help me?

My boss is a spamcop email subscriber, and he is having trouble receiving certain messages. I would like to take him off of spamcop temporarily while this is sorted out. I don't know how to stop spamcop from checking his primary mail server, though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

-ben

I should add that I have tried using the spamcop webmail tools to do this, and I can't get it to work.

When I go to the Configure external POP servers options from the Tools page, the POP server that is being checked is not listed, so I cannot delete it.

thanks again

Would someone please help me?

My boss is a spamcop email subscriber, and he is having trouble receiving certain messages. I would like to take him off of spamcop temporarily while this is sorted out. I don't know how to stop spamcop from checking his primary mail server, though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

-ben

I should add that I have tried using the spamcop webmail tools to do this, and I can't get it to work.

When I go to the Configure external POP servers options from the Tools page, the POP server that is being checked is not listed, so I cannot delete it.

thanks again

You need to ask your boss how it was set up to start. For example, you state that there is no POP server listed. Might that be because he's got his other account Forwarding everything to the SpamCop account? A good indicator of that might be that his e-mail app is set to POP from SpamCop, but his ISP account isn't being touched????

Archived