[Resolved]&nbspHome and Work Accounts

-=Julian "not sure I like this new forum" Haight=-

The newsgroups are still alive and well!

Though certainly the forum is a good place to put announcements. And IMHO, newcomers or people with just one question are able to find the answers more easily. It sure doesn't work well for discussion, though!

The only question I have is that I use my spamcop reporting account from both home and work and for different email addresses. Will I have to register each one separately? I suppose that I will find out when I try it so I am not really asking the question to get an answer, but to tell you what I thought of when I read your post. Didn't try it because I was at work and my account is registered at home. Then wanted to be sure it was a real announcement since it wasn't also in the newsgroups.

Miss Betsy

The newsgroups are still alive and well!

I'll check in there when I get done here. Getting used to this format gradually.

The only question I have is that I use my spamcop reporting account from both home and work and for different email addresses.  Will I have to register each one separately?

Yes, you have to do each one which you want to report spam from. But that's not a different spamcop account, just different mailhosts attached to your existing account.

-=Julian=-

Archived