Certs and mail to support

Two problems:

1. the cert expiration - we are working on that. It's a little complicated because we have to get approval from Cisco for the spamcop.net domain name. That has been done so we can proceed to the next step. Sorry you are having to do security/cert exceptions.

2. The ticketing system is an out-sourced service, we do not run it. We are trying to figure out why it's not generating new tickets for us. My apologies if you have written and not gotten a response. I thought it was working because it opened cases for several hundred spams over the weekend but obviously that was it's last 'gasp'.

Two problems:

1. the cert expiration - we are working on that. It's a little complicated because we have to get approval from Cisco for the spamcop.net domain name. That has been done so we can proceed to the next step. Sorry you are having to do security/cert exceptions.

2. The ticketing system is an out-sourced service, we do not run it. We are trying to figure out why it's not generating new tickets for us. My apologies if you have written and not gotten a response. I thought it was working because it opened cases for several hundred spams over the weekend but obviously that was it's last 'gasp'.

Ok the certs are renewed and the ticketing system disgorged a few thousand emails of which a large number were spams from a spam bomb; would be nice to be able to run spam filtering but alas ... Anyway, I have worked through most - but not all - of the mail. I still have a few more to go. Sorry for all the brouhaha.

Ok the certs are renewed and the ticketing system disgorged a few thousand emails of which a large number were spams from a spam bomb; would be nice to be able to run spam filtering but alas ... Anyway, I have worked through most - but not all - of the mail. I still have a few more to go. Sorry for all the brouhaha.

Thank you very much!

Archived