My site blocked for spam?

debb1

Hi all, I have a normal (and little) site web.

Since this morning I have serious problems, as if my ISP to block the access to my site.

Only using DNS or Anonymouse I can see my site.

I also tried to send an email to my site (to info[at]mydomain etc) and email comes back with this error:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<info[at]mydomain etc>:

Remote host said: 550 is in an RBL, see Blocked - see http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?98.138.120.48" [RCPT_TO]

Please, how can I resolve it?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English

Hi, debb1, welcome!

Hi all, I have a normal (and little) site web.
...Rest assured that your "normal (and little)" web site is not the issue, here, unless it is being used as the host through which the spam is being sent. Is your web site hosted at IP address 98.138.120.48? If not (and I am guessing it isn't, rather it is one of your e-mail provider's outgoing servers), you need not worry about that.
<snip>

I also tried to send an email to my site (to info[at]mydomain etc) and email comes back with this error:

<snip>

Please, how can I resolve it?

...Complain to your e-mail provider; you are not getting the service for which you are paying! If I understand correctly what is happening, one or more of the other customers of your e-mail provider are sending spam and your e-mail provider is unable to control them.
Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English.
...Gee, I wish my English were as good as yours! :) <g>

Archived