How Do I Report spam?

Niku

Hi, Niku,

...Welcome!

...First, you would need to sign up for either a free reporting account or a SpamCop e-mail account. I'd suggest you start with the SpamCop FAQ (to which there are links near the top left of each SpamCop Forum page) article labeled "How do I sign up?" in the FAQ section with heading "SpamCop Parsing and Reporting Service." The e-mail reply you receive will provide further instructions. If you have any questions about either the FAQ article or the e-mail reply, please post follow-up questions here.

Hi, Niku,

...Welcome!

...First, you would need to sign up for either a free reporting account or a SpamCop e-mail account. I'd suggest you start with the SpamCop FAQ (to which there are links near the top left of each SpamCop Forum page) article labeled "How do I sign up?" in the FAQ section with heading "SpamCop Parsing and Reporting Service." The e-mail reply you receive will provide further instructions. If you have any questions about either the FAQ article or the e-mail reply, please post follow-up questions here.

------

Thanks, but I couldn't find, "How do I sign up?", so that ends my relationship with SPAMCOP. I can't spend the rest of my life trying to learn how to navigate your website.

...It isn't my web site! :) <g>

...Please let me know what you did to (unsuccessfully) try to find the link in the FAQ and I'll try to help you on that. Just to get you going in the meantime, the page it would send you to is: http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/286.html.

...Note: SpamCop is a bit on the technical side, so if you are having these kinds of difficulties even figuring out how to use SpamCop to report spam, there's a fair chance that SpamCop isn't really the tool for you. That's okay, not every tool is going to be useful to and usable by everyone.

Archived