Can't cancel unreported spam..

No data / Too much data

You are most likely submitting a very large email. Please trim some of the unnecessary data (noting where this has been done) from this posting and try again. SpamCop will no longer accept email larger than 50.0K bytes.

Other possibilities: You may have a firewall which prevents HTTP POST commands, you may have linked to the wrong URL or your browser does not handle binary submissions correctly (try a different browser)

I'm a paid subscriber. I get the above-quoted text when trying to either submit or cancel the entry at the head of my unreported spam queue (which contains a large "brick" of base64 data).

What, if anything, can I do to un-stick this entry w/o losing other reported spam?

No data / Too much data

You are most likely submitting a very large email. Please trim some of the unnecessary data (noting where this has been done) from this posting and try again. SpamCop will no longer accept email larger than 50.0K bytes.

Other possibilities: You may have a firewall which prevents HTTP POST commands, you may have linked to the wrong URL or your browser does not handle binary submissions correctly (try a different browser)

I'm a paid subscriber. I get the above-quoted text when trying to either submit or cancel the entry at the head of my unreported spam queue (which contains a large "brick" of base64 data).

What, if anything, can I do to un-stick this entry w/o losing other reported spam?

send Don service[at]admin.spamcop.net your registered SC email address and we will see if we can unstick you

Archived