New Abuse Address For Chinaunicom

*==========*

I've noticed that the abuse address that Spamcop is using for China Unicom Beijing Province Network is abuse[at]chinaunicom[dot]cn. However if you would like to

at least not have reports bounce, try abuse[at]cnc-noc[dot]net or zhouxm[at]chinaunicom[dot]cn.

*==========*

*===========*

Well, maybe. The address abuse[at]chinaunicom[dot]cn did come back recipient not found. Now though, the address abuse[at]cnc-noc[dot]net seems to have blocked my emails to them.

Several have gotten thru, so, they must have gotten sick of me. It's been awhile since I've tried the zhouxm address. I guess I'll have to try that one next time. :)

*==========*

The address abuse[at]cnc-noc[dot]net started taking my reports again. Also I tried changing abuse[at]chinaunicom from [dot]cn to [dot]com[dot]cn that seems to have worked. At least it hasn't come back yet

(sometimes takes awhile). I also tried the zhouxm address that went thru as well. Although, it probably doesn't make a lot of difference as the Chinese don't seem to care about what leaves their country. Only

what comes in.

*==========*

*==========*

Spoke too soon, it just took Gmail four hours to tell me that abuse[at]cnc-noc[dot]net still wasn't accepting my requests to connect. The other two addresses aren't bouncing though. Just remember

to change abuse[at]chinaunicom to [dot]com[dot]cn instead of [dot]cn.

*==========*

This is getting old! The address abuse [at] chinacom [dot] com [dot] has also started to deny my attempts to connect. So, the only ones that don't come back are the ones

to zhouxm [at] chinaunicom [dot] cn and he probably just deletes them. Probably any attempts to report abuse to them thru their abuse[at] addresses are useless.

*==========*