Jump to content

blacklist spam problems/issues


mkern
 Share

Recommended Posts

I enabled some logging and went through the logs and noticed the info account was authenticating smtp which should never happen.  That looks like the culprit in the matter.  The password has been changed and I guess its just a time will tell by watching the queues/logs and usage reports on whether or not that resolved that issue.

I ran my new perl scri_pt against your machine and didn't find any other weak username/password combinations.

Drop me an email if you're interested in a copy of the program.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...