i'm blacklisted. Why? how to solve/prevent?

miguelgarcia

Hello,

i am blacklisted since wednesday. IP 81.84.63.82.

I checked the website, but I really didn't understand why. I would like to know the causes and the legimitacy for what happened. I would like also to know how I can prevent future situations and how can I resolve the current one.

Basic Characteristics:

portable personal computer, only I have access to it. Use internet access (only from one provider and at one location - home) to read news and search some academic articles for thesis. I use the Outlook Express. No one knows the password of my accounts, which aren't written anywhere.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

miguel

Hello,

i am blacklisted since wednesday. IP 81.84.63.82.

I checked the website, but I really didn't understand why. I would like to know the causes and the legimitacy for what happened. I would like also to know how I can prevent future situations and how can I resolve the current one.

Basic Characteristics:

portable personal computer, only I have access to it. Use internet access (only from one provider and at one location - home) to read news and search some academic articles for thesis. I use the Outlook Express. No one knows the password of my accounts, which aren't written anywhere.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

miguel

Please see: http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=81.84.63.82

If that is a dynamically assigned IP address, it's former "owner" may have been infected with a virus. If you've had that IP address for a while then I'd guess that you are infected with a virus/worm. You'll want to make sure that you run a complete virus scan on your machine. You'll also want to download some sort of malware scanner (ie AdAware or SpyBot) and make sure that there are no beasties on your machine.

Archived