We Live Security site

MIG

5 hours ago, MIG said:

Been reporting Cybercriminal URL links latest is/was using Microsoft link this looks like them?

Story a link from your link
https://www.welivesecurity.com/2019/02/08/first-clipper-malware-google-play?
Dumb abuse desk reply the report had nothing to do with email from Microsoft!
I stated email source and stated it did not originate from them. My concern was a diversion URL link theirs
I also forward as attachment

A review of the message information you provided indicates that it did not originate from a mailbox associated with a Microsoft account.  Unfortunately, we are unable to take action against e-mail accounts that are not within the Microsoft network. 

In order for us to investigate and assist we need additional information to help us determine the message's true source and find out what actions may be available for us to take against the sender.

Please forward an unedited copy of the message that includes the X-originating IP and message headers. 

also reported with SpamCop
https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6520761297zd6dadefbdd1feb73d5cf77539a2e10fbz

D'oh! Reminds me of a couple of occasions in recent months where I've sent a suspect email to my ISP for their review, and after an exchange where my patience has been severely tested, I'm asked to forward the suspicious email to them.

19 minutes ago, lisati said:

D'oh! Reminds me of a couple of occasions in recent months where I've sent a suspect email to my ISP for their review, and after an exchange where my patience has been severely tested, I'm asked to forward the suspicious email to them.

have this signature in mine
offending email (eml) forwarded also, 
can be read as text attachment with a text/ASCII editor like notepad or eml text reader

Archived